The mission of the Lucy Desi Center for Comedy, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, is to preserve the legacy of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz and enrich the world through the healing powers of love and laughter through its commitment to the development of the comedic arts.
The Lucille Ball Comedy Festival is the first pillar in a four-pillar Legacy of Laughter vision for the organization including a comedic arts education program, comedy film festival and the establishment of the first national comedy museum and hall of fame. You can help make this vision possible through our numerous sponsorship opportunities.
How you can help:
- Capital-Sponsor Lucy Comedy Fest and help keep Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz’s vision alive.
- Volunteer-With over 10,000 visitors during the festival a lot of labor is needed. Help out with Party on the Plaza, Gift Shops, and more.
- Promote-Become a promotional partner an help spread the laughter with Lucy Comedy Fest.
- Participate -You can share the laughter by attending Lucy Fest events. We have events for all ages. Enjoy a weekend filled with laughter.
Why to become a sponsor:
- Receive promotion during an event that attracts an estimated 10,000 attendees. Gain promotion on print materials, preshow slideshows, live acknowledgement, and more
- Press and Coverage: Lucy Fest has been recognized by The New York Times, Google’s Homepage, ABC’s 20/20, and more. Lucy Fest 2012 received 482 placements on four continents. National & international coverage including CNN, MSNBC, Today, GMA, USA Today, BBC World Service, Japanese Public Television and more. All major regional and local news outlets provided coverage.
- Gain access to VIP meet and greets with our headlining acts.
- And more!
For more information about becoming a sponsor please contact:
The Lucy Desi Center for Comedy
2 West Third Street
Jamestown, NY 14701